As your privacy is important to us, XSales® Mobility has prepared this Policy of Privacy and Security (“Policy”) so that you may better understand how XSales® Mobility uses and protects the personal information collected on its website xsalesmobility.com (“Site”). Please take the time to review this page and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information XSales® Mobility may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
- When you contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on XSales® Mobility’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by email@example.com.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with XSales® Mobility, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve XSales® Mobility’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where an XSales® Mobility product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help app developers improve their apps.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.